APPLICATION SCREENING POLICIES AND FEE DISCLOSURES
APPLICATION POLICY - We offer an application to anyone who requests one. ONE APPLICATION FOR
EACH ADULT WITH A NONREFUNDABLE $45.00 FEE. Your application WILL NOT be considered if the
information is not completed in its entirety. We review completed applications in the order in which they are
received. We require 2-5 business days for processing.
The following items must be returned to be considered a complete application.
1) ___Completed Application with a $45.00 non-refundable Fee
2) ___Photo ID Copy
3) ___Last 3 pay stubs
4) ___Photo of Pet (if applicable)
5) ___ Three (3) Recent Months Bank Statements (Necessary to establish proof of income)
6) ___All signatures
7) ___All Landlord names and numbers provided
8) ___ Social Security Benefit Letter
PRIOR RENTAL HISTORY - We require five years' rental history. (If you are related by blood or marriage to
one of the previous landlords listed, or your rental history does not include at least one previous landlord, we
may require additional deposits.
SUFFICIENT INCOME/RESOURCES AND EMPLOYMENT - Net household income should be 3 times the
rent. Income must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, bank or tax records. We require verifiable
employment of two years, unless on Social Security with valid letter of benefits
CREDIT/CRIMINAL/PUBLIC RECORDS CHECK - A credit check and/or a criminal/public records check
will be performed. Negative reports require additional deposits and may result in denial of the application.
YOUR APPLICATION MAY BE DENIED IF:
• You, your roommate, your guest or a family member demonstrates aggressive, obnoxious, or
objectionable behavior either at a previous residence or to our staff.
• You misrepresent any information on the application. If false information is discovered after the rental
agreement is signed, Cascadia Properties has the right to terminate your tenancy.
• In the past five years you have been convicted of the manufacturing or distribution of a controlled
substance, or any type of crime that could be considered a threat to others.
• Previous landlords would be disinclined to rent to you for any other reason pertaining to the behavior of
yourself, your pets, or other allowed persons on the property during your tenancy.
• Previous landlords would be disinclined to rent to you again for non-payment of rent, late fees, legal
costs or damage claims.
• In the last five years you have been evicted or caused substantial damage to a rental.
• Your credit score is under 600